September 27, 2011

Coconut Love

I have a slight obsession with coconut. I remember eating an almond joy as a kid and spitting out the almond. The sweet and chewy coconut center was what I was after. Coconut is great in baked goods, ice cream, and even savory rice dishes. Earlier this summer I made some killer coconut cupcakes back in Mequon (they were vegan and my dad loved them). So, I am dedicating today to coconut.

Coconut Pancakes:

Coconut Ice Cream:

Coconut Macaroons:

Coconut Bundt Cake:

Coconut Smoothie:

Coconut Marshmallows:

Coconut Cookie Bars:

Coconut Rice Pudding:

Coconut Cookies:

1 comment:

  1. Jaclyn, These all look great! I love coconut too, so I will be hoping to make them some time soon! I also wanted to let you know that I featured you on my blog today, because I've really been enjoying reading yours. The point is for us bloggers to pass on the love to others, so feel free if you're game: http://littlesacredspace.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/little-bloggers-that-could/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...