October 4, 2011

Ready for Fall

I don't know about you, but I am ready for Autumn... bring on the crisp leaves, apple cider, jack-o-lanterns and cozy sweaters. Every year at this time I start to get giddy and feel like a kid again. When the trees start to turn colors and the nights get cool I am reminded of how much I enjoy experiencing the changing of the seasons.

Some of my favorite Fall things:
jeans and sweaters . warm apple crisp . cinnamon scented candles . pumpkin spice lattes . piles of leaves . football sundays . mountain drives . pumpkin muffins . scarves and boots . halloween . cozy cabin in the woods . gooey cinnamon rolls . trick-or-treaters . pancake mornings . grape stomps . plaid shirts . roasted butternut squash .






Girl and Pumpkin- The Sweetest Occasion
Cinnamon Pullapart Bread- But Can She Bake
Golden Leaf- Poppytalk
Acorn Squash Alfredo Pasta- Healthy Happy Life
Pumpkins- Pinterest
Heart Latte- The Sweetest Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...