December 3, 2011

Advent Calendar Round-Up


My mom has been giving my sisters and I an advent calendar each year for as long as I can remember. Several years I requested the 90s chocolate version (which I am sure is still around today)… even though that chocolate was pretty terrible… I loved it. Other years we got the beautiful paper ones with Christmas scenes and sparkles. I liked the ones with animals the best and always opened the little door first thing in the morning.
The Vermont Christmas Company has lots of paper ones to choose from.

Advent calendars have come along way in the past few years… with lots of creative ideas and inspiration for new twists on an old tradition. I am loving these ideas! I might have to make one for Chris… or maybe the pets!  Anyway, check these out:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...