December 6, 2011

Stocking Stuffers Round 1

Today I am starting a holiday blog post series all about fabulous stocking stuffer suggestions.  The Christmas stocking has always been a favorite tradition of mine… waking up in the morning, searching for the hidden stocking and then sneaking some 7am sugar before anyone else is awake.

Sadly, lots of the old favorites or traditional holiday sweets and treats contain animal products… most of which I was never even aware of. I am gathering plenty of goodies fit for any size, shape or type of stocking. Mine has a Santa on it… whose beard had to be repaired a few times due to overstuffing. What can I say… I love candy!

Let’s start out with some great sweet stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...