January 20, 2012

The Company Store

I remember how excited I was to shop for my own stuff when I went off to college. Bedding, dishes, towels... I am not sure why, but I loved it. My favorite purchase was a yellow comforter (and striped sheets) from The Company Store, based in LaCrosse, WI. Fast forward quite a few years and I am in the market for a comforter again.
I have used down in the past, but once I learned about the down industry, I immediately stopped those practices. Which is where The Company Store comes back into play. Although they sell down, they also have an amazing selection of beautiful, warm, and colorful down alternative options that make my heart sing.
I am waiting patiently for my new LaCrosse Primaloft Deluxe Comforter in grey. It should be arriving on our doorstep in the next few days! Other goodies include throws, pillows, quilts, sheets, duvet covers and towels. I love that you can choose the weight of your comforter when you order it. Genius.
They also have this amazing program called Buy One, Give One, where they donate a comforter to a homeless child for each one that you purchase. Be sure to consider these guys for future purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...